ZOHO Unveils New Unified Communications Platform
Zoho Trident is a brand new collaboration, productivity and communication experience that combines mail, messages, audio/video calls
Zoho Corporation, a leading global technology company, today unveiled its new collaboration experience, Trident, as well as strengthened collaboration technologies to offer businesses easier ways to communicate across channels, reduce tool-ambiguity, and improve an organization's overall digital adoption.
Commenting on the continued innovation, Gibu Mathew, VP and GM of Zoho APAC notes, "In the past year, Zoho Workplace adoption has accelerated in the APAC region as businesses of all sizes transition to digital-forward, hybrid work.
With a clear focus on continued innovation, Zoho is well-positioned to be a growth partner for businesses. The goal of Zoho Workplace is to enable businesses to unify their work to a point where the line between apps disappears. It's heartening to see so many new businesses join the Zoho family, using Zoho Workplace as their customizable center of gravity."
Here's a look at what's new:
- Zoho Trident is a brand new collaboration, productivity and communication experience that combines mail, messages, audio/video calls, calendar, tasks and more into the same place.
- The Zoho Voice platform is now a full Phone System integrated directly within team collaboration app Zoho Cliq and web conferencing app Zoho Meeting.
- Zoho Webinar is now part of the Zoho Meeting web conferencing app that will let you broadcast yourselves to hundreds of attendees and engage with them using Polls and Q&As.
- Zoho is releasing a new AI-based grammar tool, BluePencil. This brings writing suggestions and a text editor which can be used on any third-party webpage.
- Universal Drag & Drop functionality lets users save time and improves users experience doing things across collaboration channels.
- Mobile Device Management capabilities and OTP-restricted Emails have been added to the workplace suite as Zoho focuses on security.
- TrueSync has been added to Zoho Workdrive so that hard drive storage limits are no longer a concern. TrueSync creates a mirror of all WorkDrive files and folders on the desktop so you can seamlessly switch between the cloud and your computer.