SINGAPORE, Aug. 10, 2022-- Registration is now open for SIEW 2022. Organised by the Energy Market Authority (EMA), the 15th SIEW will feature global energy government leaders and industry captains who will share their perspectives on this year's theme, "A Resilient and Sustainable Energy Future".
Global Energy Thought Leaders
2. The global energy thought leaders include:
Governments and International Organisations
- YB Datuk Seri Takiyuddin Bin Hassan, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Malaysia
- Shane Rattenbury MLA, Attorney-General, Minister for Consumer Affairs, and Minister for Water, Energy and Emissions Reduction, Australia
- H.E. Dr Ith Praing, Secretary of State, Ministry of Mines and Energy, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Dr Fatih Birol, Executive Director, IEA
- Francesco La Camera, Director General, IRENA
- Joseph McMonigle, Secretary General, IEF
- Tatsuya Terazawa, Chairman & CEO, IEEJ
- Dr Angela Wilkinson, Secretary General and CEO, WEC
- Eng. Fahad Alajlan, President, KAPSARC
- Dr Jean-Christophe Niel, Director General, IRSN
- Matthieu Giard, Vice President, Member of the Executive Committee, Air Liquide
- Audra Low, CEO & Executive Director, Clifford Capital Pte Ltd
- Beatrice Buffon, Group Senior Executive Vice-President, EDF International Division
- Toshiro Kudama, CEO, JERA Asia Pte Ltd
- Mark Gainsborough, Chairman & Co-Founder, Low Carbon Advisors
- Kazuhisa Yano, Chief Asia Representative, Osaka Gas
- Alan Heng, Group CEO, Pavilion Energy
- Ahmad Yuniarto, President Director, PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy
- Dr Ing Christian Bruch, President and CEO, Siemens Energy AG
- Zhang Zhigang, President, State Grid Corporation of China
- David Griffin, CEO, Sun Cable
- Luca Tonello, Managing Director - Structured Finance, SMBC
- Martin Houston, Vice-Chairman, Tellurian
- Julien Pouget, President & CEO, TotalEnergies EP & Renewables Asia Pacific
- David Gray, Non-Executive Director, Tokamak Energy
3. SIEW's anchor events organised by EMA will include:
I. SIEW Summit: The Summit will bring together energy leaders to address topics that set the scene for discussions across the week. These include:
- Securing a Sustainable and Resilient Energy Future
- Accelerating Low-Carbon Solutions
- Mobilising Greener Financing for Energy Infrastructure
II. Singapore-IEA Ministerial Roundtable: The roundtable will focus on the theme "Energy Security in a Low Carbon World".
III. 2nd Singapore-IRENA High-level Forum: The Forum will address topics on green energy financing and decarbonisation technologies and feature the launch of a report by IRENA on green hydrogen.
IV. SIEW ThinkTank Roundtables: Hosts include ASEAN Centre for Energy, Energy Studies Institute and Energy Research Institute @ NTU.
V. SIEW TechTables: New this year, SIEW TechTables will centre discussions around the latest energy innovations and technologies.
4. SIEW 2022 welcomes the return of key industry events onsite:
I. ACES: Examines Solar Energy and Storage, Green Hydrogen and Electric Mobility.
II. ADS & ARTC: Explores the various pathways for refiners to integrate sustainability into their operations.
III. Asia LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets: Covers the region's continuous drive for energy transition and achieving its net zero goals.
IV. Future of the Grid: Topics include driving regional interconnectivity, financing grid modernisation and digitalisation.
5. Register at https://www.siew.gov.sg/register and enjoy early bird rates as well as bundled discounts for partner events. /PRNewswire/