The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association), representing AICPA & CIMA, will host the inaugural Asia Pacific edition of its flagship ENGAGE conference on 1 and 2 November 2022.
The two-day virtual conference will bring together hundreds of accounting, finance and business professionals across the Asia Pacific region to discuss the latest issues affecting the profession, develop their skills and interact with like-minded professionals.
Participants can be a part in 12 highly practical sessions on technical, business, leadership, people management, and digital skills development, to help them adapt and thrive in the modern business world.
Venkkat Ramanan, FCMA, CGMA, Regional Vice President – Asia Pacific at the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, representing AICPA & CIMA, says, “As our world continues to undergo radical, disruptive changes at an accelerating speed, we continue to see an unprecedented pace of change and continued evolution in the role of the finance function propelled by technology.
“The need to adapt and grow a future-focused, digital mindset is at an all-time high. Through its specialised agenda with renowned speakers, ENGAGE Asia Pacific 2022 will enable accounting and finance professionals across the region to gain exclusive insights to help their organisations succeed and stay ahead of the curve in a competitive job market.”
- Ian Pitchford – Founder, Organisational Development Consultant and Executive Coach at Mind4Adventure.
- T.V.T. Chari, FCMA, CGMA – Board Member, Air Asia/ UEM Sunrise and Financial and Strategy Advisor.
- Rex Gu, FCMA, CGMA – Chief Financial Officer, Asia Pacific Operations at A.P. Moller — Maersk.
- Merriden Varrall – Director, Australia Geopolitics Hub at KPMG Australia.
- Dr. Shanelle De Almeida – Clinical Psychologist Group, Corporate Wellness Manager and Founder of The Mind Manager blog.
- George Amaladass, FCMA, CGMA, Founder and CEO of mybodycare Australia.
- Alex Johnson, Consultant at Insignia Communications.
- Rachel Bowden, Founder and Director at ThinkingAudit Ltd.
- Barry Melancon, CPA, CGMA – CEO at the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, representing AICPA & CIMA.
- Andrew Harding, FCMA, CGMA – Chief Executive, Management Accounting at the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, representing AICPA & CIMA.
- The growth mindset – going and growing beyond
- Purpose driven leadership
- Why ESG matters to business
- The voice of the finance profession
- Crisis management: how to successfully navigate the worst day of your business life
- Dealing with decision fatigue
The AICPA & CIMA ENGAGE Asia Pacific conference will also include two panel discussions with business, accounting and finance thought leaders and experts:
- Moderated by Venkkat Ramanan, FCMA, CGMA – Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific at the Association, the first panel discussion on the future of skills will take place on Day 1 of the conference. It will feature Anushi S. Jayasinghe, ACMA, CGMA – HR Director at Hela Clothing, Annelize du Toit, ACMA, CGMA – Head of Financial Control at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, and Kairav Modi, FCMA, CGMA – Executive Vice President and CFO Digital Industries at Siemens.
- Moderated by Zahara Ansary, FCMA, CGMA – Country Manager, Sri Lanka & Maldives at the Association, the second panel discussion on digital finance will take place on Day 2 of the conference. It will feature Noel Tagoe, FCMA, CGMA, Ph.D. – Founder and Chief Executive at Noel Tagoe & Company, and Former Professor of Practice (Accounting) at the University of Nottingham and Riyaaz Rasheed, FCMA, CGMA – Chief Financial Officer at Robi Axiata Ltd and Asheesh Chatterjee, ACMA, CGMA, Global Group CFO, OnMobile Global Limited
- 1 and 2 November 2022.
- Attendees must register for both conference days.
- Discounted rates apply for bulk registration.
Current information about speakers and conference topics, including the full agenda may be found here.